By far the most popular door type, today's steel doors are virtually maintenance free, come in four popular colors (they are also easily and successfully painted), offer a variety of insulation and widow options, and look and perform well in most applications.
- Made with full 24 gauge steel - a minimum of 17% thicker than most competitors' 25 gauge doors.
- Authentic wood-grain detail and a deep, well-defined raised panel design that is sized and spaced in a way that is proportional to the door size. Also available flush.
- Durable two-coat, baked-on polyester finish on top of G-40 hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Full selection of window options, each frame and insert painted to match door and minimize fading.
- Optional 1-1/2" thick polystyrene insulation with plastic back gives R-value of 6.8.