What is a New Jersey Preferred Contractor?
Nationwide Window & Siding has the distinction of being a New Jersey Preferred Contractor. It means that you have the assurance of dealing with a company known for providing energy-saving replacement windows, doors, siding and roofs.
Nationwide Window & Siding offers Preferred Contractor status from Owens Corning because it delivers homeowner satisfaction of assurance.
As a Preferred Contractor in New Jersey, Nationwide Window & Siding takes care of your entire roofing job from start to finish.
You might also wondering, “why is working with a New Jersey preferred contractor so important?"
There are good reasons. As a concerned homeowner, you want to invest wisely in home improvement. Owens Corning is known as a world-wide as a leader in quality building materials for over 65 years. This also offers you the advantage of a Preferred Protection Limited Warranty, which is only available from a Preferred Contractor like Nationwide Window & Siding Company.
Nationwide Window & Siding Preferred Contractor Status also offers:
- Absolute dedication to industry standards for superior installation and customer service
- Positive professional references, plus references from satisfied customers
- A minimum of three years’ experience under the same business name
- A legal and credit check of their company for liens, judgments and positive financial standing
- Adherence to all local legal requirements for licensing and insurance
- A clean record with the Better Business Bureau
There is no doubt about it. For peace of mind and complete customer satisfaction, Nationwide Window & Siding proudly displays this certification to all New Jersey homeowners.
Energy-Saving Replacement Windows, Doors, Siding and Roofs
In this business, it's all about reaching our full potential, going to the next level. As a Preferred Contractor, backed by the Owens Corning brand, we open the door for advancement.
Trust - it's what every homeowner is looking for in a company. Our affiliation with the most recognized, innovative name in the industry speaks volumes about us as a company. Our customers know that we've met rigorous criteria of Owens Corning to become a Preferred Contractor.
All Owens Corning Preferred Contractors must meet the following criteria:
- In business for at least three years
- No adverse legal actions, liens, judgments, etc. against the company during the past five years
- A clear credit record with no account more than 90 days past due
- All required state and local licenses procured and current
- General liability insurance is required
- Good professional reputation and customer references
- No bankruptcies in the past seven years
Contact us today to learn more about our top quality, energy-efficient replacement windows , replacement doors, siding and roofing.
PLATINUM PREFERRED CONTRACTOR
With the Progressive Platinum Preferred Lifetime Limited Warranty your Thermar8 Insulation will:
- Maintain its energy-saving benefits
- Allow your home to "breathe"
- Maintain its structural intergrity
- Not contribute to moisture damage
- Be protected from termite damage
Workmanship guarantee backed by Progressive Foam
Siding replacement guarantee backed by Progressive Foam
Wall system correction guarantee backed by Progressive Foam
PEACE OF MIND