At Nationwide Window and Siding, we understand the importance of equipping your home with durable home improvement solutions which protect your home and save you money on maintenance. That is why we have come up with a revolutionary product that lets you safeguard your interiors and reduces your expenses on energy bills. It’s called the Resistance® Glass System.
What is Resistance Glass®?
For NJ homeowners, Resistance® Glass is the most important energy saving solution. It is primarily fitted to window and door frames and helps regulate the temperature indoors. In winter, for instance, sunlight is reflected into the room as solar shortwave energy, keeping interiors warm. In summer, this kind of glass is capable of reducing heat gain, thereby keeping interiors substantially cooler. Also, in periods of heavy rain, it prevents condensation and inhibits unnecessary cold drafts from flowing into your rooms.
This kind of heat regulation is possible throughout the year because resistance glass packs the right quantity of materials in its layers that maximize heat reflection and energy efficiency.
Apart from providing superior comfort for the indoors, Resistance Glass® is also a great year-round energy efficiency solution. You need not install extra heating or cooling devices or worry about their maintenance. What’s more, Resistance Glass® is also a better option than fiberglass insulation which is usually placed between the walls.
Benefits of Resistance Glass® System
If you’re a homeowner in NJ, we can assure you that no other regular glass system can provide such varied benefits for your home. If you equip your home with the Resistance Glass® System, you can definitely expect the following benefits:
- Resistance glass maximizes heat reflection, thereby keeping indoors warmer in winter and cooler in summers.
- It regulates radiant heat, helps increase energy efficiency and reduces costs on electricity bills.
- Being warmer, it allows no moisture to settle on its surface during the monsoons.
- Resistance glass resembles traditional glass and complements any kind of window and home design.
- It performs better than 5 panes of ordinary glass put together, and is also a few notches better than Low-E and Argon glass systems.
- Resistance glass ably reduces transmittance of harmful ultra-violet rays into the rooms which fades the color of fabrics, rugs, carpets and other upholstery.
- It blocks outside noise from entering inside. In fact, exterior sound transfer is cut by 300%.
- The warmth and beauty of natural light is adequately reflected inside.
Would you like to customize the energy efficiency and temperature control features of your home by installing Resistance Glass®? Nationwide Window represents Resistance Glass® in New Jersey; so, do get in touch with us for more information.